Here is an annotated list of a few online resources that we recommend:
Blogs and Updates:
- Churches for Middle East Peace - http://www.cmep.org/
- Electronic Intifada - http://electronicintifada.net/
- Foundation for Middle East Peace - http://fmep.org/
- Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation (HCEF) - http://www.hcef.org/
- Jewish Voice for Peace - http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/
- Mark Braverman - http://markbraverman.org/category/braverman/
- Max Blumenthal - http://maxblumenthal.com/
- Mondoweiss - http://mondoweiss.net/
- Rabbi Brian Walt - http://rabbibrian.wordpress.com/
- Shalom Rav (blog by Rabbi Brant Rosen of Jewish Voice for Peace) - http://rabbibrant.com/
- US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation - http://endtheoccupation.org/
- Bright Stars of Bethlehem - http://www.brightstarsbethlehem.org/
- Friends of Al-Rrowwad USA - http://alrowwadusa.org/
- Friends of Sabeel North America - http://www.fosna.org/
- Friends of Tent of Nations – North America - http://fotonna.org/
- Holy Land Trust - http://www.holylandtrust.org/
- Middle East Children’s Alliance - https://www.mecaforpeace.org/
- Pilgrims of Ibillin - www.pilgrimsofibillin.org/
- Wi’am Conflict Resolution Center - http://www.alaslah.org/
Mondoweiss is a news website devoted to covering American foreign policy in the Middle East, chiefly from a progressive Jewish perspective.
Through grassroots organizing, education, advocacy, and media, Jewish Voice for Peace works to achieve a lasting peace that recognizes the rights of both Israelis and Palestinians for security and self-determination.
Mark is an American Jewish psychologist. He sheds his insights and knowledge on his blog about the voices he has heard from both sides of the Jerusalem barrier, South African apartheid, and the Holocaust.
A blog by Rabbi Brant Rosen that explores the intersection between Judaism and social justice, with a particular emphasis on Israel/Palestine.
The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs is a 76-page magazine published 9 times per year in Washington, DC, that focuses on news and analysis from and about the Middle East and U.S. policy in that region; it is published by the American Educational Trust.