15th Anniversary Gala 2020
October 24 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us via Zoom as we celebrate 15 years as the Indiana voice for peace, justice, human rights, and intercultural encounter!
This year marks the 15th anniversary of ICMEP's first program.
At our Gala this year, held via Zoom on Saturday, October 24, 7:00 pm, we'll be celebrating our 15th birthday, with a great line-up for the evening!
- Hear from noted Jewish Israeli historian, Dr. Ilan Pappe.
- Receive a guided tour of our newest mission partner, the Huda al-Masri Pediatric Children's Department, at Beit Jala Hospital, near Bethlehem.
- Enjoy music from ICMEP friend Ronnie Malley.
- See a dance performance by youth from Al-Rowwad Cultural Center, Aida Refugee Camp in Bethlehem.
- Applaud this year's recipient of the ICMEP Community Bridge-Builder Award, the Muslim Alliance of Indiana.
- Bid on a fantastic range of items in our online auction, Sunday, October 18 - Saturday, October 24.
Individual Gala Registration - $75 per household
Benefactor Levels: Each Benefactor Level Registration includes an invitation to a special reception and a copy of a book by Ilan Pappe.
Platinum Benefactor (4 households) - $1,000
Gold Benefactor (3 households) - $600
Silver Benefactor (2 households) - $300
You can also mail your check payable to ICMEP
Indiana Center for Middle East Peace, Inc.
P.O. Box 12005
Fort Wayne, IN 46862
or contact Linda Kerr (260-341-2796) Email: email@example.com