15th Anniversary Gala
OCTOBER 24 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Join us via Zoom as we celebrate 15 years as the Indiana voice for peace, justice, human rights, and intercultural encounter!
This year marks the 15th anniversary of ICMEP's first program.
The online auction is open for bidding NOW!
Click Here to visit the Auction and place your bid.
At our Gala this year, held via Zoom on Saturday, October 24, 7:00 pm, we'll be celebrating our 15th birthday, with a great line-up for the evening!
- Hear from noted Jewish Israeli historian, Dr. Ilan Pappe.
- Receive a guided tour of our newest mission partner, the Huda al-Masri Pediatric Children's Department, at Beit Jala Hospital, near Bethlehem.
- Enjoy music from ICMEP friend Ronnie Malley.
- See a dance performance by youth from Al-Rowwad Cultural Center, Aida Refugee Camp in Bethlehem.
- Applaud this year's recipient of the ICMEP Community Bridge-Builder Award, the Muslim Alliance of Indiana.
- Bid on a fantastic range of items in our online auction, Sunday, October 18 - Saturday, October 24.